Today downtown real estate is a hot commodity. With the growing interest from local developers and investors, as well as real estate groups from across North America, the city’s architectural assets are increasingly dreaming.
One 5-story office building that will definitely attract serious attention is 70 Niagara Street. This 28,100-square-foot beauty is a major asset that is currently selling for $ 3,650,000.
70 Niagara Street is located in the city center, overlooking Niagara Square and the city hall. Over the years, it has been home to numerous law firms due to its proximity to courts and government offices.
- It is currently divided into 40 units, which include individual and group suites.
- 78% are occupied (as of March 2021)
- Built in 1925 as Schoelkopf, Hutton & Pomeroy Bank Investment
- Notable location in Niagara Falls near Buffalo City Hall in the Joseph Elliott Historic Preserve
- City, county, state, and federal courts, which are over several blocks of property
- Located in an area of professional opportunity
Building on the CBRE list | Buffalo is located. Click here to view a PDF brochure.
Robert Dimmig, AICP Lic. Real Estate Broker +1 716 855 3700 x 8712 email@example.com
Julie Green Leek. Housing Seller +1 716 855 3700 x 8717 firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo courtesy of CBRE